You may have already heard the news – we’re running a publishing competition! Along with ZEISS and Dr. Robert Spetzler, Cureus is proud to announce the Intraoperative Fluorescence Publishing Competition (beginning May 12th, 2014).
Our goal is to unearth and report all the latest experiences with microscope-integrated intraoperative fluorescence, and we want your help.
Are you or is someone you know actively involved in this field of neurosurgery? What has your clinical experience taught you about the indications and outcome from using this groundbreaking technology?
Our reviewer pool consists of several leading neurosurgeons who have graciously volunteered to peer review every article entered into the competition. What’s better than having your work reviewed by some of the best minds in your field? We can’t think of anything! And if that’s not enough, we also have $5,000 to award to authors of the top articles.
So what are you waiting for? If you or someone you know has been working in the field of intraoperative fluorescence, now is the time to finalize that research and prepare for the official competition launch on May 12th, 2014.
A quick rundown of the competition:
- We’re looking for the latest and greatest research concerning microscope-integrated intraoperative fluorescence.
- Case reports, original articles, technical reports and review articles will all be accepted. (Previously published articles will not be accepted.)
- A top prize of $3,000 will be awarded to the article with the highest SIQ score.
- Two additional prizes of $1,000 will be awarded to the articles with the most audience engagement via shares, comments, etc.
- The competition begins on Monday, May 12th, 2014 with the submission period closing on Monday, July 28th, 2014. Winners will be announced on Monday, August 25th, 2014.
Remember to share this with your friends and colleagues – anyone can enter (it’s free) and anyone can win! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected]. Good luck!